Applying for RAB and TRAB
You can apply online by clicking the link below or submitting your application by mail or fax to Homeland Housing.
10021 – 101 Street
Morinville, Alberta T8R 1R9
Tel: (780) 939 – 5116
Fax: (780) 939 – 2513
- Our team reviews your application for the Rental Assistance Benefit to determine priority, level of need, income qualification, and special circumstances.
- Rental Assistance and Temporary Rental Assistance Applicants are placed on the waiting list.
- You will be advised by letter if you qualify for the Rent Assistance Benefit.
- You will be advised by letter if you qualify for the Temporary Rent Assistance Benefit, subject to budget availability.
- Approved applications remain on the waitlist for one year.
- You must renew your application annually.
- It is your responsibility to keep your application information up to date.
Changes to your application may be completed using the Applicant Portal. If you are unable to use the Applicant Portal, please email [email protected]. You may also call Homeland Housing at (780) 939 – 5116 for help.
If you wish to remain on the waitlist, you must review and update your application every 12 months. We will send you a reminder three months before your Annual Update to provide you time to review and change any information in your application.
You simply have to log in and verify the information, and your file will remain active for another year. If you do not wish to renew or do not wish to remain on our waitlist, do not respond and allow the application to expire. If your application expires and your circumstances change, you can reapply anytime.
Apply For RAB or TRAB Now!
Read the form carefully and fill in your details
Upload the PDF form, along with any other documents required
Notice of assessment, photo ID, etc.
"*" indicates required fields